Journal of the Institute for Educational Research is a periodical where theoretical, reviewing, and original research works from the field of education are published. The first number of the Journal was published in 1967. Today, the Journal has a status of a scientific review of an international importance, and it is published twice a year.
Journal is indexed by: Scopus (from 2007 on) and Web of Science (ESCI, from 2015 on). Journal issues are available (from 2002 on) on DOI Serbia website.
Journal of the Institute for Educational Research is an Open Access Journal. All articles can be downloaded free of charge and used in accordance with the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND) licence.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PREPARATION OF MANUSCRIPTS
Instructions for manuscript preparation can be found HERE
Editorial policy can be found: HERE
The Editor-in-chief: Slavica Ševkušić, Ph. D
The Copy editor: Ivana Đerić, Ph. D, Jelena Stanišić. Ph. D
The Editorial office secretary: Jelena Medar Zlatković, MA
The Language editor: Esther Grace Helajzen
- Prof. Nikolai M. Borytko, Ph. D., Volgograd State Pedagogical University, Russia
- Dr. habil Vilmos Vass, Budapest Metropolitan University, Hungary
- Prof. Branko Kovačić, Ph. D., School of Communication, University of Hartford, USA
- Prof. Daniel Curchill, Ph. D., Faculty of Education, University of Hong Kong
- Suzana Miovska Spaseva, Ph. D., Saints Cyril and Methodius University of Skopje, Faculty of Philosophy, Pedagogical institute, Skopje, Macedonia
- Dragan Janjetović, Ph. D., Sorlendet sykehus HF, Arendal, Norway
- Prof. Danimir Mandić, Ph. D., Teacher Education Faculty, University of Belgrade, Serbia
- Prof. Blanka Bogunović, Ph. D., Faculty of Music Arts, University of Arts in Belgrade, Serbia
- Snežana Mirkov, Ph. D., Institute for Educational Research Belgrade, Serbia
- Prof. Slobodanka Gašić Pavišić, PhD, Faculty of Applied Sciences, University Donja Gorica, Podgorica, Montenegro
- Prof. Mirosava Ðurisić-Bojanović, Ph. D., Faculty of philosophy, University of Belgrade, Serbia
- Nikoleta Gutvajn, Ph. D., Institute for Educational Research Belgrade, Serbia
- Prof. Dejan Lalović, Ph. D., Faculty of philosophy, University of Belgrade, Serbia
- Jelena Stevanović, Ph. D., Institute for Educational Research Belgrade, Serbia
- Nataša Lalić Vučetić, Ph.D, Institute of Educational Research, Belgrade, Serbia
- Prof. Dušanka Lazarević, Ph. D., Faculty of Physical Education and Sport, University of Belgrade, Serbia
- Prof. Danka Radulović, Ph. D., Faculty for Special Education and Rehabilitation, University of Belgrade, Serbia
- Prof. Vera Spasenović, Ph. D., Faculty of philosophy, University of Belgrade, Serbia
- Prof. Snežana Stojiljković, Ph. D., Faculty of philosophy, University of Nis, Serbia
- Darko Štrajn, Ph. D., Educational Research Institute, Ljubljana, Slovenia
Complete set of the Journal editions is available in electronic form for the numbers from 2003 on. For earlier editions, their contents are available in electronic form.
| Vol 53
Number 1, June 2021.
Number 2, December 2021.
For further information, write at:
Telephone: +38111/2681-127 (Dragan Vesić)